Diocese of St-Jean-Longueuil News
Bishop Louis Dicaire
In Montreal, on July 19, 2020, Bishop Louis Dicaire, auxiliary bishop of Saint-Jean-Longueuil, died at the age of 73. Besides the diocesan community he is survived by family and friends.
Additional resources of interest:
· Saint John Paul II Pastoral Unit: website: http://johnpaul2.weebly.com / Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-John-Paul-II-Pastoral-Unit/983390895019278
· Diocese of St-Jean-Longueuil: www.dsjl.org
· Development & Peace: www.devp.org
· Green Churches Network: https://greenchurches.ca
· The GRAPEVINE newsletter from the Montreal Catholic Diocese: email@example.com
· The Bridge newsletter Pastoral Home Care – SASMAD English sector: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Our Harbour : http://ourharbour.org
· Caregivers : https://www.centredesoutienentraidants.com
· ARC : www.arc.hss.ca - ARC Assistance and Referral Centre has made the decision to close our office for the following two weeks, effective immediately.
We are still here working for our community, but from a distance in our homes. We will continue to post important information on our Facebook page (look us up by entering @arcaccess in the search field). Please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone at 514-605-9500 or email at email@example.com. And don’t forget to keep abreast of the most current information by consulting the Quebec Government website: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/. If you feel unwell, please seek medical guidance by calling the Info-Santé by dialling 8-1-1. Best regards from The ARC Team
ALL Government of Québec Public Health information on covid -19 can be found of these web links
English resources: https://publications.msss.gouv.qc.ca/msss/en/sujets/covid-19
French resources: https://publications.msss.gouv.qc.ca/msss/sujets/covid-19
Wishing you all the best during these difficult times..
ARC Assistance and Referral Center